An extension of TAB soccer competitions is Soccer 4 betting. Soccer 4 tests SA punters on their knowledge of soccer of both local and international tournaments. We feature the latest picks of soccer matches from the Premier Soccer League and the Barclays Premier League. Our expert tipsters provide Soccer 4 predictions for the weekend on four matches that catch the eye of spectators.
Learn how to play Tab Soccer 4 with our guide along with the strategy to read the odds. SA bettors watch a lot of soccer and have come to understand that you need to do your research before betting on a team to win. Study the latest Soccer 4 results and payouts to find out which soccer pool to bet on. Here’s a list of SA betting sites to visit when making Soccer4 bets.
Where to Bet on Soccer 4
Up to $100
How to Play Soccer 4
Once you figure out how to bet on Soccer 4 picks online, you stand in line to win the jackpot prize. Just as the name suggests, there are four soccer picks of the most popular matches in local and international leagues. Here’s how you go about placing a bet on Soccer4 bets:
- Firstly, you have to pick the pool of matches you want to bet on. There are six options per match in total, differentiated by a code (M1, M2, M3, M4).
- Decide on the result of the tie. The Soccer 4 fixtures will allow bettors to choose between a win, lose or draw option for every game.
- You can bet on Team A to win the game by a single goal. For example, 1-0 or 4-3 scoreline.
- Alternatively, bet Team A to win by a 2 goals margin of more. For example, 2-0; 3-0 score.
- Another option is a draw game, where you can indicate if there will be goals scored or a scoreless draw.
Soccer 4 Results and Payouts
The way in which players choose their bets is also governed by how much they stand to gain from the result. Learning how to play tab Soccer4 involves knowing how the payouts work. The Soccer 4 payout is dictated by the number of bettors that participate in the soccer pools and matches. Most of the bettors choose the pool that has soccer teams that are prominent. This allows them to determine the favourite with relative ease. In contrast, players that win big choose the less fancied pool and predict the scores correctly. Make sure you look at the Soccer 4 fixture to determine the pool you choose.
Soccer4 Betting Rules
As a variant of the popular Tab online soccer betting brand, Soccer4 rules are similar to the ones in Soccer 6, Soccer 10 and Soccer 13. The rules of the game state that:
- The cost of a single bet per match is valued at R6 and the more combinations you enter, you need to add an additional R6 per.
- Your ticket only wins when the prediction is accurate at the end of normal play. In the event of cup competitions, the extra time is included in the overall result. Players should note that penalty shootouts do not count.
- All of the bets for weekend games that are featured on Socce4 open on Friday and will close at 5 pm on Saturday.
- The payout is shared amongst all the players that won that pool bet.