Soccer 13 is another popular soccer betting pool market operated by TAB online. The brand is also co-owned by Svenska Spel Sweden and it features similar soccer betting rules as you would find in Soccer4, Soccer6 and Soccer10 variants. You can find the latest soccer 13 results online along with soccer tips to win the jackpot prize.
Our Soccer 13 online betting guide will explore the latest predictions for today and offer tips to win every time. Learn how to play Soccer 13 online and understand all of the rules that apply to the game. All of the bet soccer odds are based on the team’s recent form, log standing and algorithms.
Where to Bet on Soccer13 Online
Up to $100
What you will find on the page:
- How to Play Soccer 13
- Soccer 13 Pools and Matches
- Soccer13 Rules
- Soccer 13 Tips and Prediction
- Top TAB Online Soccer Betting Competitions
How to Play Soccer 13
The name of the competition relates to the number of matches that players have to guess the results correctly in order to win. This guide will help SA punters understand how to win Soccer 13 pools and crack the jackpot. For every single matchday, a total of 13 soccer picks from top local and international competitions are compiled into one pool. Players have three soccer bets to choose from:
- Team A Win
- Team B Win
Soccer 13 punters will be pleased to learn that they don’t need to get all of the 13 results correctly in order to receive a payout. There is a fraction of the entire jackpot prize that players qualify for based on the number of outcomes they predicted correctly. Players are guaranteed to get a whopping R1 million if they predict Soccer 13 results accurately.
Soccer 13 Pools and Matches
Here’s how your chances look when betting Soccer 13 matches:
- If you get all 13 soccer matches correctly = 40% of the pool and the average payout is R1.98 million of R20 million.
- If you get one incorrect and the remaining 12 correct = 15% of the pool which the average payout is R9,000.
- Get at least 11 soccer results correct = 12% of the pool and an average payout of R4805.
- If you get any 10 matches correctly = 25% of the pool you’ll qualify for an average payout of R110.
- Players should note that M1 is used to indicate Match One all the way to the 13th match on the betslip.
Players should note that the remaining 8% of the pool is used to guarantee R10 million payout if only one punter predicts all 13 results correctly.
Soccer 13 Rules
Every soccer competition comes with its set of rules and conditions. There are certain conditions that make a Soccer 13 ticket valid. Here’s a list of rules that you need to familiarize before your next bet:
- Closing time: The Soccer 13 pool in South Africa closes two hours (120 minutes) before the official cut off time because TAB has to send the batch of Soccer 13 bets to Svenska Spel.
- R2 Unit of Betting: while you will be required to pay R2 for a Soccer 13 ticket, the set unit of betting is R1.60. The remaining amount is charged based on the exchange rate. If players want to bet on more than a single entry for the same match, the cost is multiplied.
- The official operator decides on matches that are abandoned, rescheduled or cancelled. If a match is not replayed by 9 am the day after, it is considered abandoned.
Soccer 13 Tips and Prediction
Our expert tipsters provided Soccer 13 predictions for tomorrow for players that are still beginners to the game. It is important to look at the upcoming Soccer 13 fixture and do your research on the teams taking part in the competition. Some of the teams involved are part of the leagues that are not as popular and can sometimes make it difficult to know the individual players. The most important conditions that players need to consider in a match is the head-to-head results in the past, the roster as well as the current form that the team is showing.