Sportstake is an extension of some of the offers provided by the National Lottery that offers soccer bettors the chance to crack the jackpot prize and become instant millionaires. There are 13 premium soccer matches that are predetermined by the operator, with fixtures; featuring teams from all across the world. Players need to choose between win-draw-loose bets to claim the progressive jackpot pool cash prize.
The great thing about this competition is that your Sportstake ticket does not always require SA punters to have all of the match outcomes correct. You still stand a chance of winning even if you go one matches incorrect. Go through our guide to learn how to play Sportstake 13, how to use Sportstake PROPICK predictions and tips.
Play Sportstake 13 Online on the Website
Up to $100
Bet €10 Get €10
How to Bet Sports Stake 13
Learn how to play Sportstake 13 weekend and midweek fixtures without going to your local store and filling in a physical Sportstake betslip. Now you can do all of this online, all you need to do is go to the Ithuba National Lottery website and register to play online. You will be required to fill in the information and deposit funds into your account. From as little as R2, players can win up to R2000, which is the maximum wager per Betslip. Here’s a step by step rendition of how to play using the website.
- Log in to the official National Lottery website
- Create your account by filling your full details and required information in the spaces provided
- Deposit funds into your account
- There will be 13 fixtures that you will need to make a prediction on the result. Your options will be to determine whether the home team (team on the left) will either win , draw the game [X] or lose the game .
- Alternatively, players can choose the PROPICK option which is ultimately the computer generating outcomes based on its algorithms on your behalf.
- Players can make more than one bet on a line. For instance, you may bet that the home team will either win or draw the game. In this instance, you will need to add R200 to your Multi-Play Sportstake ticket.
- You will be able to find Sportstake results SA on the website and collect your winnings.
You will find it easier to place your individual bets if understand the rules. Go through our Sportstake tips and improve your chances of winning betting online.
We recommend going through our Sportstake tips to get a better grasp on the rules of the competition, lest you find yourself in an unfortunate situation. The Sportstake soccer jackpot pool differs if your betting ticket was made online or offline. Generally, the competitions are available in mid-week and weekend soccer contests, whereby you need to predict at least 12 out of 13 matches to be guaranteed a prize. You never know how much you are going to win because the payout is calculated based on the number of tickets in the pool that won and lost. The prizes are shared amongst the punters that got all 13 fixtures correctly. Should there be no single winner of the jackpot prize, the players that predicted 12 matches correct will share the jackpot prize.
If you made multi-play bets, your payout will be different to a player that won from a single entry that costs R2. This is because the probability of a player with more bets is inflated than the one that has only made straight bets. Players should note that a valid Sportstake betslip consists of correct outcomes over a 90-minute period. This means that the results considered are only over two halves unless specified that the extra time is valid. Penalty shootouts are simply considered as a draw.