Over and above getting a welcome bonus for signing up, bettors are in line to receive recurring promotional deals for betting online. This is used to motivate SA players to place bets on a regular basis. The promotional bonuses come in several formats. It should be noted that this form of reward is only available online. Online bookmakers can afford to make this investment because there are thousands of betting sites online and they use bonuses and promotions to edge out the competition. Read through our betting promotions guide to find out how to claim your next bonus reward and win using free money.
Online Sports Betting Sites in South Africa
Promotions Terms & Conditions
Since the best way to describe promotions is free money to bet on sports games online, it comes as no surprise that there are terms and conditions attached to them. This is a very important element of betting online. That is, bettors have to read through terms and conditions carefully before they sign up. Here’s a list of what you will typically find on online bookie terms and conditions page:
- The amount of money that you need to wager in order to qualify for the promotion.
- Each and every promotion requires players to put some skin in order to win. This means that players will have to meet a couple of requirements to claim the promotion. For example, bettors may need to bet several top fixtures with a minimum of R100 before they can qualify.
- Players must also remember that some promotions come in the form of a draw. This means that to qualify, all your bets on your ticket need to win and then you will be put in a draw to decide the winner.
- Promotional offers differ from one sportsbook to another. Some bookies offer cash prizes while others run a competition with items up for grabs.
- Some of the promotions have playthrough requirements that players have to meet before they can withdraw their winnings.
- Bookmakers also have a withdrawal cap set on a weekly and monthly basis.
May Betting Promotions
Each month, sports betting sites run special promotions to get new players to sign up to their sites. The promotions come with new and exciting wagering requirements that won’t discourage bettors from playing. This reflects a minimum qualifying criterion of matches that players have to wager to get in the promotions draw. You will come across a buffet of betting markets such as Basketball betting, Horse Racing, Soccer, Golf, Cricket, Boxing, Rugby, Cycling, Motorsport, Tennis, and American Football. They all differ in terms of odds and potential payouts so choose wisely.