Skrill betting option is a common feature at South African sportsbooks online. Previously known as Moneybookers, Skrill electronic wallet payments are preferred by gamblers mostly due to the fact that they are instant and secure. When you are about to place a bet online, you don’t want to stress about the safety of your information. That is why all Skrill gambling transactions are anonymous. You can use your Skrill wallet to fund your sports betting account as well as withdraw your winnings too without entering your banking information.
With Skrill deposits available in over 200 countries around the globe, it’s a very popular banking option. The Skrill headquarters are based in the UK. However, you can reach the customer supports on multiple platforms for a quick resolution to your query. Go through our betting guide to learn how to use Skrill deposit. Also, find a list of betting sites that accept Skrill in South Africa below.
Betting Sites that Accept Skrill Payments
Here’s a list of the top five Skrill bookmakers in South Africa that we recommend to online gamblers:
What is Skrill?
Initially known as Skrill Moneybookers, you can easily make secure money transfers using this payment option. It is an e-wallet service that allows users to make instant online payments. It is popular among patrons that are wary of using their credit or debit cards online. Users are aware that with Skrill deposits, there’s no need to supply your private banking information. It is also quicker than traditional deposit methods like cheque and bank transfer. Punters are encouraged to inquire if the Skrill is accepted in your country of residence.
How to Make Skrill Deposits
For fast payments online, a Skrill deposit option is the way to go. If you are not familiar with how to use Skrill online, we got you. Go through our informative step-by-step guide on how to deposit into your Skrill account. Before you sign up at any of the top betting sites that accept Skrill payments, you must first create your account online. It is quick and easy!
- Search for the Skrill website and create your account.
- Next step is to transfer money into your Skrill account with either your credit or debit card.
- Once there are funds in your Skrill electronic wallet, register at a sports betting site with a huge bonus offer.
- Upon completion of the registration process, make a Skrill money transfer into your sports betting account by inputting your information. You will receive a notification to confirm the deposit.
- The money will be transferred instantly and you will be able to make bets online.
As a reminder, there are certain countries that do not allow Skrill payments. Punters should make sure that they find out if their place of residence accepts the payment method. Skrill withdrawal limits are predetermined but they are not to discourage you from using it.
Customer Support for Skrill Users
Skrill gambling sites provide assistance with any issues that you experience when making deposits to your account. Punters are encouraged to go through the frequently asked questions on the website before they escalate the issue. If you still need clarity, you can receive 24/7 assistance with any queries from the following platforms:
|Skrill contact details||855-719-2087|
|Skrill skype support||N/A|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Advantages of Using Skrill
Since launched in 2002, they have established a loyal following from users that enjoy Skrill products. Here’s a list of advantages of using Skrill deposits to fund your account online:
- Skrill deposit method is instant.
- Players are not required to reveal their banking account information when making deposits.
- You can make deposits as well as cashout with Skrill withdrawals.
- It is one of the safest payment options around, with all transactions encrypted.
- You won’t struggle to find betting sites that accept Skrill online.
Drawbacks of Using Skrill Payments
On the other hand, there’s been users that have found certain shortfalls with using Skrill to gamble online. Here are a few disadvantages you need to consider before you sign up at Skrill bookmakers in South Africa:
- Skrill limits are very low and thus not ideal for players that gamble with a lot of money.
- There are fees charged on Skrill withdrawals. Although not a lot, players would prefer not paying at all.
- It is not allowed in certain countries and may prevent players from using it.
If you can find a way around the few shortfalls, you will realise that Skrill is the best option for you. You can download the Skrill app on your computer or smartphone device for easy access. You will also appreciate the fact that it uses the highest security standards to protect user information from getting into the wrong hands.
Also, See Other Popular Deposit Methods
- Bitcoin Betting Sites
- MasterCard Betting Sites
- SiD Instant EFT Betting Sites
- PayPal Betting Sites
- Maestro Betting Sites