PayPal banking system is the most popular alternative to credit and debit card online payments. The company flourished due to its association with American e-commerce firm eBay, leveraging through the brand to facilitate banking transactions to more than 200 million users across the world.
Much of the adoration for PayPal services is that players can make deposits online without revealing their information. South African players can find betting sites that accept PayPal deposit from our trusted list of online bookies. Discover how PayPal works, along with the advantages of betting at South African bookmakers that accept PayPal.
Online Sports Betting Sites that Accept PayPal
What You Will Find on this Guide
- What is PayPal?
- Do Any Betting Sites Accept PayPal?
- How PayPal Works – Beginner’s Guide
- Advantages of Using PayPal Deposits
- The Shortfalls of Using PayPal
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an electronic wallet that has been around since 1998. It has become the go-to online payment service for many users looking to bet at online bookmakers around the world. The attraction stems largely from how quick the transactions are and the safety protocols that are in place when using PayPal online. Sports betting sites that use PayPal appreciate the fact that there are certain features that gamblers look for in a deposit method. South African gamblers appreciate banking options that they are used to and can use with relative ease.
Do Any Betting Sites Accept PayPal?
South African online bookies avail tons of payment method for online gambling, many of which are internationally recognised. The PayPal betting option is one of the most popular deposit methods used at SA online bookmakers. Bettors appreciate the advantage of using PayPal without the need to provide their personal information. Bet online using the PayPal banking option to deposit as well as withdraw from your trusted online betting website.
How PayPal Works – Beginner’s Guide
Players should note that they first have to register for a PayPal account online before they choose to sign up at a PayPal gambling site. Don’t fret, it is generally a quick and easy process. All players need to provide is just their identification markers.
That is their name, date of birth, their email address along with a unique password and physical address.
They will then add funds in the account using their bank or credit/debit card details.
Having done so, you follow these steps to start betting at PayPal friendly betting sites in South Africa:
- Head to the bookmaker’s cashier section.
- Select the PayPal tab from the list of banking options on offer.
- Complete the required information and put in the amount of real money you want to deposit.
- Once you confirm the deposit, you will immediately receive a notification.
- The money will be credited to your account and you’ll be ready to bet online.
Advantages of Using PayPal Deposits
Our guide on using the different payment methods in SA looks at the benefits of playing at PayPal betting sites. These have been collected from bettor’s forums dedicated to reviewing a player’s experience at a particular betting site.
- PayPal is known for its quick deposit processing.
- It is easy to use and to apply for online.
- You can find betting sites that accept PayPal credit from anywhere in the world.
- South African sportsbooks provide deposits and withdrawal options using PayPal.
- PayPal betting sites use the tightest security protocols to encrypt the users’ information.
The Shortfalls of Using PayPal
For all that is good about the PayPal banking service, there are some drawbacks that customers have levied at using the payment service. Browse through these shortfalls to see if you can overlook them.
- There are fees charged between 0.4% and 7.4% on the PayPal transactions.
- PayPal withdrawals take a couple of days to process.
Find a list of PayPal betting sites that we recommend for South African punters. Sign up today and claim your PayPal bonus offer immediately.
Most Popular Alternative Payment Options Online