The most preferred banking method online has got to be credit and debit card payments. They are safe and we use them on a daily basis. Maestro Cards have been available since 1992, accepted worldwide for internet payment. It is a subsidiary of MasterCard, which means that you can practically use it wherever you see the MasterCard symbol.
Maestro betting sites are just as popular in South Africa, with players using the credit card to fund their sports betting account. If you are looking for bookmakers accepting Maestro cards, you’ve come to the right place. Find the best sports gambling websites that we’ve reviewed to make card betting online payments today.
Top Maestro Betting Sites
What Is Maestro? Maestro Betting Explained
Maestro is one of the most widely recognised prepaid and debit card in the world. It was created by the renowned MasterCard Inc. in 1992 and is famous for instant card payments online. You can use it the debit card anywhere where you see a MasterCard logo. Since it is recognised as a multinational financial service, you can use it several countries. All you need to do is apply for the card online or at a local bank and the card will be delivered to you.
How Maestro Works
Bettors that are still in the dark about how Maestro betting works, we got you. Our guide offers a step-by-step guide to using Maestro card for depositing cash for betting. Players are urged to have their card handy when they are about to sign up online. This is because there is information on the card that will be needed to make the transaction go through. Here’s what you need to do to make a Maestro Card deposit:
- Sign up to a Maestro Card betting site and log in to your account.
- Navigate to the cashier section and select the Maestro Card tab from the list of banking options available. It is commonly mixed with all the credit and debit card payment options.
- You will be required to complete the fields that require the card information. This involves entering the card number, three-digit security code (CVV) on the back of the card, the expiration date.
- Input the amount of money you want to deposit into the account.
- Confirm the transaction on your phone and the money will be deposited immediately.
The number of betting sites that allow punters to use their Maestro card to cash out are quite limited. If you do find one, you will have to pay fees for the transaction. Additionally, withdrawals take time to process and can be anything between 5-7 business days delay.
Advantages of Using Maestro to Gamble Online
Here are some of the reasons you should consider when choosing the best Maestro gambling sites that we recommend to bet on sports games:
- Maestro betting is straightforward and hassle-free.
- You can track your spending and money that you win easily.
- Offers withdrawal and deposit options
- Maestro deposits are instant and safe
- You can use your Maestro Card practically anywhere.
Disadvantages of Gambling with Maestro Card
There has been some criticism levelled at betting sites that accept Maestro Card. Here are some drawbacks you can expect when using Maestro to gamble:
- Maestro debit cards are linked to your bank account. If players are not prudent with their spending, they may spend all of their savings betting online.
- It takes a while to withdraw your winnings as compared to other banking options.
- Fees are charged on Maestro withdrawals.
Top Banking Options for Online Gambling