Mzansi Super League is the latest addition to the long list of cricket competitions on the South African calendar. It was first launched in 2018 as the need for a domestic cricket league could no longer be ignored. The T20 cricket tournament features six teams from different cities in South Africa. You can now find Mzansi Super League betting odds at the best sports betting sites in SA. With only just 4 weeks of the competition, punters can fully commit to following each game and betting online. Read through our Mzansi Super League team prediction and find out which side to back. Win massive cash prizes using our cricket betting tips from expert tipsters online.
Top 5 Online Cricket Betting Sites
Up to $100
Bet €10 Get €10
Mzansi Super League Predictions
The MSL T20 began on the 16th of November 2018 and the MSL Final match was on the 16th of December. During that period, six teams from around South Africa played round robin games. Each team plays a total of ten games, home and away match during the league group stage. The winner of the league group phase automatically qualifies to the final while third and second place plays for the final spot. The winner of the tournament won a whopping R7 million. This lets you know just how much players take this tournament seriously. You can also stand a chance of winning loads of money betting on cricket scores and results.
Mzansi Super League Betting Odds
As one of the premier Twenty20 domestic cricket competitions in South Africa, you know you can find the best betting odds online. Sports betting sites will offer odds from the round robin stage to the playoffs. With a total of 32 cricket matches in the tournament, you will have several opportunities to win. Here are some of the popular betting odds you can find online:
- Outright Winner: the first edition of the tournament was won by the Jozi stars. They are the team to back, with some of Protea’s finest cricket players representing the side. You can bet on them retaining their trophy.
- Top Batsman: you can bet on a batsman to outperform all other players in the entire tournament or in individual cricket matches.
- Cricket Over/Under: punters can pick the overall number of runs that will be scored in the match and win loads of money.
- Top Bowler: back the bowler to get the most wickets in the entire tournament.
Betting on Mzansi Super League – Tips & Strategy
We’ve collected betting free tips on cricket games that you should try out.
- Pick the team with the strongest batsman that represent their respective international countries. They generally perform better and have standout performances when they play T20 cricket.
- Look at the head-to-head battle of both the individual players as well as the cricket teams. With players often playing in numerous tournaments in a calendar year, they tend to learn more about each other’s playing style while some build up a tolerance against their rivals.
- Be sure to bet on the team that have players that play well together. This relates to cricket batsman that share long partnerships with their teammates.
Teams in the Mzansi Super League
- Durban Heat
- Tshwane Spartans
- Nelson Mandela Bay Giants
- Paarl Rocks
- Jozi Stars
- Cape Town Blitz